Empowering Organizations to Take Control of Software Assets
SAM PRO – The Certification Course is conceptualized, developed and delivered with inputs from Software License Compliance and SAM SMEs, Consultants, Practitioners, Auditors, Trainers, Software Publishers, SAM Tool Publishers, Software Resellers, etc.
The Course is structured into seven sections to cover best practices and address key challenges in implementing effective and efficient SAM Program
- Software Asset Management – SAM Goals and Objectives
- Software License Compliance and Software Audits
- Software Ecosystem
- Software Licensing / Entitlements
- What Leads to non-compliance?
- ISO 19770-1 Brief Overview*
- SAM Program Development and Management
Onsite Training (Corporate In-House / Public Batches) Course Duration: 2 Days
Certification Exam: Certificate is awarded on passing 70 Question Objective Exam (Duration 1Hour 15 minutes).
*Recommended Reading: ISO/IEC 19770-1:2012 Information technology — Software asset management — Part 1: Processes and tiered assessment of conformance Link )